About Me

My photo
Just a simple muslimah..wanna be a solehah wife, superb mom, good daughter and great teacher..insyaAllah..

Calendar

Counter

Friday, March 13, 2009

Special for My Beloved Habibi


I Love YOU enough to fight for you..
compromise for you..
and sacrifice
myself for you if need be.

Enough to miss you incredibly
when
we're apart..no matter what length of time
it's for and regardless of
the distance.

Enough to believe in our relationship..
to stand by it through the worst
of times..
to have faith in our
strength as a couple..
and to never
give up on us.

Enough to spend the rest of my life with you..
be there for you when you
need or want me..
and never..ever
want to
leave you or live without you..


I Love You this much!

Thanks for everything..


Happy 1st Anniversary..
~12 March 2009~

separador

2 Loves It:

Anonymous said...

Bencinye!!!!

*jeles*

Atif said...

ala..hawa..jgn le benci..sabau le..ko akan buleh buat entry mcm aku pasni..lagi 2bulan kan?hehe..sabau..sabau..

Pages

Tag Cloud

am (2) balqis alhumaira' (2) books (1) out-school (4) personal (18) smkm (9)

Followers